32 amp socket

Sponsored Links
Maybe they have mobile equipment on site such as welders which also use 32A ceeforms?

The socket is a TNCS, however the portakabin is TT and fully rcd protected . The socket is 2 metres in the air and cannot be easily reached to plug anything else in, The Kabin is only 2 metres away if that. I think that I will replace the socket with an IP rated Adaptable box as no RCBO available for the old style mem boards,

Why code 1 ? I have a lot of questions thrown at me about this from the owners as I disagreed with alot that this ' test only company ' have commented and coded on, Why cant you have a floating connector block (earth) within an enclosure ? (plastic switch box) does it have to be fixed, where in the book can I find that info ?

Sponsored Links
I like the adaptable box idea, simples.
I don't see the issue with having a floating connector block within an enclosure so long as it isn't going to make contact with anything else and short out. Fixed is usually neater.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back