32 to 20mm adapter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there such a thing as a 32mm to 20mm pipe adapter?
The reason I ask is that I have a toilet only Saniflow unit and would like to install a sink in the toilet. The sink outlet is either 40mm or 32mm I can't remember and I was thinking that it would be better to attach the waste outlet downstream of the saniflow i.e. on the 22mm pipe rather than onto the toilet with the sink emptying into the pan.
I would be expecting to add in at least two non-return valves to prevent a) the saniflow pumping water into the sink and getting a lovely fountain :eek: and b) the sink draining back into the saniflow.
Does this sound sensible or am I going a bit mad? :confused:
Any help appreciated
Andrew

Sponsored Links
91913372sy2.gif

at BES ??

Thanks very much Chris, that exactly what I am looking for
Andrew

Good fitting that :cool:

Ain't gonna do you know good though.

Sponsored Links
If you get a 35mm to 22mm reducer in copper, the 35mm end will fit nicely into a 32mm compression waste fitting. ;)

i'm no expert when it comes to bog mechanics, but surely thats a non starter as doitall inferred.

Andrew I have fitted loads of macerators and would advise 32mm outlet to prevent problems in the future.
I know it may say it can pump through 20mm but you are making it work very hard to pump the carp out.

Not to mention the trap siphonage issues too.
Pete

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back