48 minute interview of someone giving their side of what happened to them.

Sponsored Links
Must be true then. :rolleyes:

Let's not be silly.

Judge and jury listen to both sides before coming to an informed conclusion.

This forum does not limit your reply to 140 characters so please try to enter the spirit of reasoned argument rather than trying to point score.

In hind sight I should have put up a pole asking have far through the video viewers got before their attention span gave up. (That's a, let's lighten up joke, not a dig at any body)

Tim

Ps that's a lovely dog you have in your avatar.
Having had 20+ cats and dogs over the years I am running out of spaces in the garden to bury them.

Quote from his own mouth

"I knew what I was doing was illegal" !

Was a very 1 sided interview, no probing questions, just spoon fed stuff. So I googled the woman. Brittany Pettibone, and then nothing surprised me.

He was fully aware of contempt of court facts too, (from hios own mouth again), but later he has denied understanding the very same thing.

He knew he was guilty, why are you defending him ?

Oh and I gave up after about 12 minutes. They had both said potential untruths by that point.

Sponsored Links
Not sniping, just stating what I see. You watched the clip, I didn't, you either know its the truth or a lie, in which case say which.If, as is usually the case, you have no idea, say nothing.

Now stop sniping, and contribute.

Or say nothing

clear.png

Ihavenojob said:
Not sniping, just stating what I see. You watched the clip, I didn't, you either know its the truth or a lie, in which case say which.If, as is usually the case, you have no idea, say nothing.

Yafo, 44 minutes ago Report Bookmark
#10 + Multi-quote Quote
So,by highlighting specific words in my post you're saying ?

clear.png

Ihavenojob said:

Yafo, 44 minutes ago Report Bookmark
#10 + Multi-quote Quote
So,by highlighting specific words in my post you're saying ?

Now stop sniping, and contribute.

Or say nothing

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...f-what-happened-to-them.509878/#ixzz5Sh0msqHG

Sponsored Links
Back