?

Sponsored Links
No way!!! I have been on the same puzzle for hour and half and still havent done it, i think i'm going to give up because i'm getting a headache and the pictures are all morphing into one lol. You win some you lose some :D

Sponsored Links
mandiehun said:
No way!!! I have been on the same puzzle for hour and half and still havent done it, i think i'm going to give up because i'm getting a headache and the pictures are all morphing into one lol. You win some you lose some :D

have you nothing better to do with your brain cell take it for some fresh air and go and take the dog for a walk.

BOB..DOLE said:
mandiehun said:

have you nothing better to do with your brain cell take it for some fresh air and go and take the dog for a walk.
You're back :rolleyes:

mandiehun said:
BOB..DOLE said:
mandiehun said:

You're back :rolleyes:

got to go now i can here someone downstairs sounded like the window being broken i think i have got a burgular breaking in i better go and get the kettle on and fill a hot water bottle up before he sues me for catching a cold.

Sponsored Links
Back