900mm Internal Door required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need a 900mm width internal, hardwood and glazed preferably, door.
Anyone one have any suggestion where I can get one?

900mm isn't your standard width

Sponsored Links
900mm isn't your standard width

Emerald Doors offer 36in/3ft doors (which are 915mm as opposed to the DDA-compliant 926mm). So do STP Joinery in St Helens.

The nearest non-metric sizes I can think of are 84 x 36in and 82 x 34in which are 915 and 864mm respectively. Is it bang-on 900mm or is there some leeway?

Sponsored Links
In my line of work we generally only have to deal with flush doors on odd sizes. On those we rip down an existing flush door and relip to the correct size. Similarly glazing panels (e.g. portholes, etc) we just saw and rout out as required. But they are normally only veneered solid core doors, not hardwood. For odd sized there we'd get them made. I think that 900mm is an odd size and that you'd have to ask if these doors are suitable for planing down, or if they could be ripped and lipped

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back