9751 Cooper Menvier Alarm - Needs reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,

I need urgent help plz. .. got a tenant moved in yesterday and he stuffed up the alarm settings. It went off and wouldn’t even stop by putting the right access code. I am sure that he some how changed it while paying with the settings... now the alarm does not recognise the access code which always worked. The alarm went off on the outside again for about 10-15 minutes. He said that he has removed something from the main box (where all sockets are) and that has atleast stop the inside alarm. The make and model is 9751 Cooper Menvier Alarm.

http://www.coopersecurity.co.uk/default.aspx?page=9751

Any idea how can I reset it?

Many thanks in advance.

- Syd

Sponsored Links
youu will need the engineers code, but being scantrnic, it may have the rr pins, you down poer it, short thes out and power it up, it then explodes and so you have to buy a new one :LOL:

no, it doesnt explode thats the 9752, it does (or may) default the engineers code

youu will need the engineers code, but being scantrnic, it may have the rr pins, you down poer it, short thes out and power it up, it then explodes and so you have to buy a new one :LOL:

no, it doesnt explode thats the 9752, it does (or may) default the engineers code

Jesus !! well fist of all thanks .. but can you now please say it again in plain english? i can open up the box, now what? :)

Sponsored Links
as its scantonic, it may have pins called rr (you will have to look) if it has down power panel, rewpower it, as you re power it short out the pins. this defaults eng code and the time

as its scantonic, it may have pins called rr (you will have to look) if it has down power panel, rewpower it, as you re power it short out the pins. this defaults eng code and the time

Thank you sir. Any idea what default code could be? 0000 or 1234? I'll try it tonight. Cheers

1234 customer 5678 eng or if its true scantronic 0 enter 7890

sydious";p="1046734 said:
hi all,

hi, i am also having a problem with the engineers reset for a cooper menvier 9751, having taking off the main panel setting off the tamper alarm in order to replace a battery.

Did any of these things work as the codes given didn't seem to work for me.

Cheers

Robbo

please dont hi jack posts. press the alet mods button and ask them to split it.

yours is not the same problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back