a couple of radiators not as hot as the rest

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a potterton performa 24 combi boiler situated upstairs, recently it had a new air vent valve fitted and after it was fitted the pressure dropped and water was dripping out overflow pipe at back of the house - this got sorted, but ever since a couple of the radiators downstairs haven't been as hot as the radiators upstairs, is this connected the problem mentioned or could it be something different, and is it something that I could sort out or should I get the heating engineer back. Would appreciate any help with this, thanks. Also want to add that when the the boiler is on timer programme it goes off and still sounds like its on, but goes off completely when the timer ends (hope this makes sense)

Sponsored Links
Turn off the good radiators to see if the bad ones get hot if they do it will be a balancing issue there are instructions on balancing in the wiki FAQ's.Also check the pressure on the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back