A national scandal

So Noseall, you are happy with the raping of young British girls? You'd rather that this is not highlighted in the media to let the rest of the UK/world know that it happened?
Sure - you go on being like that, you be a sicko too.
That is highly inflammatory and utter bolox.

Sponsored Links
NO, the details were in the media BEFORE Tommy Robinson mentioned them, they were all published by the BBC.

Get your facts right!
Read this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html
As I said, he has put himself and his cause above anything else, including possibly the victim's chance at justice. He should've waited, like all the other media outlets and then had his day, he would've had plenty to say and his followers would've still listened. But no, he thought he was above the law. The man is an selfish idiot.

That is highly inflammatory and utter bolox.

Is it really??

When I have highlighted the same problem of young white British girls being groomed, noseall called me a 'chav lover'. Presumably, a culture of raping under age, vulnerable girls is ok with noseall. He obviously just believes that 12 year old impressionable girls, often from difficult backgrounds, who are plied with drugs and alcohol before being passed around like a piece of meat are chavs and probably asking for it. Anyone against this is obviously a 'chav lover'. Pretty sick stuff to be trying to excuse the actions of the perpetrators in this way.

You need to think for once rather than jumping in with bullish nonsense.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Is it really??

When I have highlighted the same problem of young white British girls being groomed, noseall called me a 'chav lover'. Presumably, a culture of raping under age, vulnerable girls is ok with noseall. He obviously just believes that 12 year old impressionable girls, often from difficult backgrounds, who are plied with drugs and alcohol before being passed around like a piece of meat are chavs and probably asking for it. Anyone against this is obviously a 'chav lover'. Pretty sick stuff to be trying to excuse the actions of the perpetrators in this way.

Am not defending noseall, but your whole paragraph has a lot of 'presumes'.
I don't suppose anyone in their right mind actually thinks its ok for this to happen to children?

Am not defending noseall, but your whole paragraph has a lot of 'presumes'.
I don't suppose anyone in their right mind actually thinks its ok for this to happen to children?

Can't say whether noseall is in his right mind or not. Maybe he's not fully aware of the gravity of the situation, who knows? Just can't understand why, when this subject has been raised before, he has sought to downplay the situation and call me what he did. On several occasions. He certainly showed no signs of having any concern for the victims - more like wanting to slander anyone who did have concerns. As well as denigrating the victims, who would probably number in the hundreds if not thousands if the full truth were divulged.

Mattylad has also picked up on his attitude. So maybe my paragraph isn't as presumptuous as you think.

Is it really??

Who has ever excused the actions of the perpetrators ?

Can't say whether noseall is in his right mind or not. Maybe he's not fully aware of the gravity of the situation, who knows? Just can't understand why, when this subject has been raised before, he has sought to downplay the situation and call me what he did. On several occasions. He certainly showed no signs of having any concern for the victims - more like wanting to slander anyone who did have concerns. As well as denigrating the victims, who would probably number in the hundreds if not thousands if the full truth were divulged.

Mattylad has also picked up on his attitude. So maybe my paragraph isn't as presumptuous as you think.
The impression that I have got from Noseall is he just likes to be rude, put people down and occasionally play the devil's advocate for the sheer hell of it. Not a lot of his posts say much else tbh! Just surprised you came to the conclusion you did because I can't say I've ever seen him condone kid rape and not sure by you being called a chav lover, means that he does?

I may be mistaken here, but when it comes to people highlighting these Asian gang rapes, he does that thing that a lot of annoying people do in response and that is to highlight some other kiddy rape by a white bloke. Does it downplay what is going on? Not sure about that, but I will say imo that it doesn't actually help because, while we all know there are a lot of ****typeople out there of all colours & religions, this Asian gang rape culture needs also to be addressed.

Maybe he's not fully aware of the gravity of the situation
I am fully aware and condemn all child abusers. I don't need some loud mouth racist pointing out just one group of sickos and jeopardising a trial in the process. You RWR really are as thick as pig swill.

when it comes to people highlighting these Asian gang rapes
Some racist idiot on here (Whitespittle or Whitespirit or summat) tried to infer that it was only Asian pervs who operated in gangs. As soon as it was pointed out to him that there are in fact organised white perv gangs he started dithering and deflecting. I think he changed his identity soon after.

Some racist idiot on here (Whitespittle or Whitespirit or summat) tried to infer that it was only Asian pervs who operated in gangs. As soon as it was pointed out to him that there are in fact organised white perv gangs he started dithering and deflecting. I think he changed his identity soon after.
Of course there are. However, with this actual operating in gangs, it's predominately Asian.
Interesting reading here:
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

"From the information available, we know that actual number of group abusers who are Asian is around three times higher than the number of group abusers who are white."
It is a problem, a very big problem. And while I agree that there are a large number of groups who are white abusing children, the difficult issue of Asian gangs must be addressed without being seen as racist or having to mention every single ethnicity of every gang. People also shouldn't judge all Asian men as wannabe child raping scum. Neither is helpful imo.

However, with this actual operating in gangs, it's predominately Asian
Yes it is. Thankfully people now have the courage, nous and determination to tackle it head on. In spite of idiots like Yaxley who tried to get the case against them thrown out. What a ****.

Is it really??

Sponsored Links
Back