a new heating programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
at the moment i have a horstmann centaur plus C27 programmer. would like to replace it with something a lot easier to program!! At the moment i have to program each day which takes forever. Would like to be able to set it to come on a couple of hours a day when i go away. Any ideas for an alternative Please

Sponsored Links
you can use any 2 channel programmer, the number of the programmer means the options available so decide what you need and go for the simpleist I like the ACL range as they are simple to operate, the common types are every day the programme is the same, then you get 5/2 where mon-fri is the same and sat and sunday are different , or 7?? wher you can have different programmes for every day but the more available programmes the more complicated to operate

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back