a new low for morally corrupt Britain

Sponsored Links
Why have you joined a DIY site, Judy?
Why are you and Himaginn still here? You have done more damage to this site then you could ever comprehend... You must be costing the site owners a fair few quid

I think that a great many of you guys will join me in welcoming Judy in the sky to this forum... JohnD is a senile know nothing who wishes he could become a plumber but they won't let him into the Combustion Chamber as he is universally despised..

Sponsored Links
I think that a great many of you guys will join me in welcoming Judy in the sky to this forum... JohnD is a senile know nothing who wishes he could become a plumber but they won't let him into the Combustion Chamber as he is universally despised..
You nearly gave me apoplexy ....plumber in the Combustion Chamber .....plumbers and heating engineers paths diverged many years ago ........the two trades are no longer related. ....ones not superior to the other they're just different now ........JohnD is not qualified to enter the hallowed halls of the Combustion Chamber it's real name is The holy of holyies only superior beings are allowed to enter JohnD isn't qualified shame ..........

He he he.... I know, but he does like to refer to us all as Plumbers. Although he did sneak in by abusing his position, I suspect that the next time he will be allowed in would be as a sacrifice..

Why are you and Himaginn still here? You have done more damage to this site then you could ever comprehend... You must be costing the site owners a fair few quid
Simply put, I laugh at your pathetic attempts at trolling.

Who else on here thinks that they are the most important person on GD forum?
Who else on here declares that they're not going to contribute any assistance in the other forums, as a protest?
Who else believes they have more of a right to be here than anyone else?
Who else openly declares that they're only here to troll, as a protest?
Who else openly abuses the 'thanks' function?
Who else declares that they're intention is simply to be abusive and offensive to others?

We know why you're here, because you delude yourself into thinking that your withdrawal of your assistance in other forums will somehow cause others to resign!
You're a totally self-deluded, pumped-up troll! That is all you ever were. That is all you will ever be!

Who else on here declares that they're not going to contribute any assistance in the other forums, as a protest?
Who else declares that they're intention is simply to be abusive and offensive to others?

We know why you're here, because you delude yourself into thinking that your withdrawal of your assistance in other forums will somehow cause others to resign!
You're a totally self-deluded, pumped-up troll! That is all you ever were. That is all you will ever be!
I think you like him really :)

I think that a great many of you guys will join me in welcoming Judy in the sky to this forum...
Must be another previously banned Gas Stuff plumber. :rolleyes:

... they won't let him into the Combustion Chamber ...
You mean that secret GD forum, only available to Gas Stuff plumbers where they conspire to cause harm to others:
upload_2016-10-7_14-7-30.png

Or where they keep some good information to themselves and don't share it in the normal GD forum:
upload_2016-10-7_14-8-22.png

Do you still have to kiss a chicken's arris to be allowed in?
As far as I can see you're their worst asset. You keep bringing it into disrepute.

You mean that secret GD forum, only available to Gas Stuff plumbers where they conspire to cause harm to others:
View attachment 106458
Or where they keep some good information to themselves and don't share it in the normal GD forum:
View attachment 106459

As far as I can see you're their worst asset. You keep bringing it into disrepute.
Is it just me, or does Himmy sound like he's throwing his toys out the pram yet again? Not allowed to be a member of a club, therefore he will try and ridicule it and those members.

Quite astonishing the things that wind him up really, must have a very dull life if he thinks this is important, or, of course the thanks feature!

I do not think he has thrown his toys out the pram , I think he has thrown the pram out with the toys as well :LOL:

could be a delayed reaction to this 70 quid fine caper :idea:

View attachment 106458
View attachment 106459

You just wouldn't believe some of the things that they have been saying about you in there.... Perhaps it's best that you don't know sweetheart

Perhaps, but folk are still pleased to see me when I arrive at their homes whereas you seem to have no real purpose in life.. And you still don't know what the CCR is

Sponsored Links
Back