A rare case of common sense prevailing.

Sponsored Links
The non-faith state secondary school previously told the High Court that allowing prayer rituals risked "undermining inclusion" among pupils.

How does Ms Birbalsingh prove that ? and who defines what is inclusive and exclusive ? Ms Birbalsingh ? circular and self-contradictory.

She is apparently super strict, and that is another problem - you shoe-horn yourself into a particular position and set a precedent for what people should expect from you, and this causes issues because life requires flexavility, adaptations, and malleability. It is even more absurd when you consider she is a teacher.

Sponsored Links
She is apparently super strict, and that is another problem - you shoe-horn yourself into a particular position and set a precedent for what people should expect from you, and this causes issues because life requires flexavility, adaptations, and malleability. It is even more absurd when you consider she is a teacher.
Sounds like a perfect head teacher to me. She sets the rules, you either accept them or you don’t start there. Simple. What you do NOT do is start somewhere and then expect them to change to suit you.

Simple sign in my workshop above my office door which was pointed out to all whenever they had a taster day. The only flexibility was for me to make up whatever rule I wanted!

IMG_4763.jpeg

Any grief from the students along the lines of "why must I…..", I just pointed at that sign. If I did have to explain verbally, I would just say "I'm the adult, you’re the child, YOU do as I say. End of". The schools loved it because they weren’t allowed to do such things. :ROFLMAO:

The schools loved it because they weren’t allowed to do such things. :ROFLMAO:
A teacher I did work for asked us to have kids on W.E., which I agreed to. One son of a scrote decided he was going to continue his anti-adult/teacher behaviour with men that were trying to earn a living and feed hungry families. Big mistake. I don't think he's ever had a bollacking like it before or since. I did lay off when he started blubbing.

helps a bad back they say.
Sounds like a perfect head teacher to me. She sets the rules, you either accept them or you don’t start there. Simple. What you do NOT do is start somewhere and then expect them to change to suit you.

Simple sign in my workshop above my office door which was pointed out to all whenever they had a taster day. The only flexibility was for me to make up whatever rule I wanted!

View attachment 340347

Any grief from the students along the lines of "why must I…..", I just pointed at that sign. If I did have to explain verbally, I would just say "I'm the adult, you’re the child, YOU do as I say. End of". The schools loved it because they weren’t allowed to do such things. :ROFLMAO:
Straw man. No one is contending that she shouldn't define the rules for her private institutions. She made a claim about inclusion/exclusion which is an unsubstantiated claim which she needs to demonstrate. I don't like people using flowery language, be frank and honest - it has nothing to do with inclusion otherwise she is violating her premise.

This sounds important

In Islam, as opposed to most other religions, prayers are required at specific times during each day. However, as the High Court ruling pointed out, Islam does allow for "Qada prayers" or a "make-up" prayer for those that have been missed.

And this

"She herself says that, long before the prayer ritual policy was introduced, she and her friends believed that prayer was not permitted at school and she therefore made up for missed prayers when she got home."

A teacher I did work for asked us to have kids on W.E., which I agreed to. One son of a scrote decided he was going to continue his anti-adult/teacher behaviour with men that were trying to earn a living and feed hungry families. Big mistake. I don't think he's ever had a bollacking like it before or since. I did lay off when he started blubbing.
With new groups they are always seeing how far they can push. If there’s any trouble, I used to make a point of cutting the mouthiest gobshite down to size in the first ten minutes. Sets the standard for the rest of the year. :ROFLMAO:

No surprises there from the 'come one, come all' wishy washy one.
well she talks about "undermining inclusion", well all she had to do was make it mandatory for all children to join in with Muslim prayer rituals

problem solved

I think it’s totally the wrong decision

Disagree 100%

She got he place knowing the rules of the school and then tries to play the normal cards.

Shame on her, she needs to find a more inclusive education establishment if its a real problem for her.

Sponsored Links
Back