A Shared Bit Of News From A Dear Friend

Can those being horrible not be horrible.
Humanitarian has just started a thread. If you can't be nice then tell us what you have had for breakfast

Many thanks, appreciated.

When I was younger, as touched on previously, I was a bit jealous of my OH and felt I'd hit the jackpot. I guess I lacked self assteem
for whatever reason.
My current OH, as I said, we have same passwords but I do look at their phone/laptop at times and it's been done to me.

I've met many people via work and once or two family/relatives/etc where they bang on about what they would do if their OH cheats on them.

Sadly, when the time comes (often women in my own experience at work) the victim of the deceit falls apart. I've seen it first had to at least three female colleagues inc a manager. The manager is/was sort of bully but if you was not a socphant and worked well and knew what you was doing she had a lot of respect for you as she did for me. The manager was not known to go off sick she went off sick and as she was closer to other women than me and other managers, I thought she was just unwell. This is until about the third week in she rang I did a group call pick up and we started chatting and I said I hope she is well soon and she told me she liked the comments and jokes i made on the cards and then asked if I knew - she told me and i nearly fell off my seat. This person was the last person on earht I'd expect to fall aprt if their oh left them but it is what it is. The bloke never returned he stayed with his new lover a young lady and this manger gradually recovered as she had no option as to bills/etc but was off for a few months

I dread being cheated on and if others are honest they'd feel the same. It is easy to cheat for most men when they are younger get gets harder as you get older. However, with ladies, I've seen a few ladies in their 60's out with men in their late 30's and from what I've seen women tend to look better,
as they get older but guys on the whole don't

Years ago a bit of flirting was left at work but these days mobiles and laptop chats and jokes soon turn into testing the next stage and the jokey, jokes about how many lovers you had/kissed etc and "we are now a bit more than friends" turn into a one night stand or a lot more

When people/couples cheat often the children lose out as well as grandparents and via work almost every second client of mine was/had 2-5 kids and most of the kids had different dads

Marriage is not waht it was years ago and yes, my wife did cheat on me but I have forgiven her and I'm happy with my new OH and she is alone as she found out to her cost after a few years together with the lover he was just after her money, place to live in etc.

Yes, lol at me is you wish but I hope you never get decived as it's nasty, really nasty and when it happens the victim often fall apart.

I've invited my dear friend over for the night he has never been to our current home and never stayed the night, he politely refused initially but said he will see. I think he knows that I'm fair and honest and would tell him to his face in private if he was wrong or she was.

I said it and its true I hardly have any friends as IRL I do not like hypocrites and sadly many people inc some of my family are just that. I'm always polite to a polite person but if anyone takes the p IRL and I don't mean joking, I dont speak to them again other than a little hi and bye.

There is never a need to deceive your OH, tell them you want something different and split up. The grass looks greener on the other side of the mountain but in reality, after a few weeks, one of the new lovers often gets borded and goes back home.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It has been a 'General Forum' since I arrived here around Feb time

Maybe you are new, of conveniently forget other examples of this nature. Not to worry, I will help you as I'm like that as you don't have an agenda.

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-parting-of-the-ways.587151/

Thanks
There are no other examples like yours. A one off personal thing, every now and again, is one thing. People don't go out of their way to say what's in their life and why it matters and isn't it a predicament and this is what they will do about it and this is what they think. And they're right. Fact.

There aren't any other people on here seem to think they're as important as you think you are. We don't have anyone else who wants to go into every detail of their personal life and what's in their house and how well off they are and whatever they tell someone, has to be in some pious way.

Imagine you were sitting in a pub chatting quietly and some poser came in with yellow and purple clothes and pink hair and started letting everyone know how he's met someone who needed a good slapping down, and why they weren't right and how he's dealt with a similar situation much better.

You'd be asked who the hell you think you are, and be told to shut t f up and p the f off.

I thought you'd been kicked off the forum. It was better for a while.

Pity, the gay perspective on life is one it would be good to keep, but without the rest.

I'm very confused. I've deleted what parts of these posts I deem irrelevant and highlighted the sections that are confusing me.
I still can't work out if you are a man, a woman, a transgender or simply gay and refer to your partner(s) in whatever gender you ascribe to in your different relationships.
So can you please enlighten us all as to whether you are male, female, transgender, gay or even binary because until I know which one I will continue to find it difficult to believe the things you are purporting to have happened/are happening in your life.

TBH, me and my OH have had big arguments since we have both been at home and I don't like it when he is off with his mates as i dont really have friends as i don't trust almost anyone but there is not a lot i can do. My OH now invites me but i dont like his best mates.

TBH, I do check his phone as we share the same passwords and he has access to mine and what put my mind at rest was that a few months back i saw him checking my phone ie showing me he cares. I thought getting older lessen the worry of cheating but these days older people that have been together fro many years surprise everyone :(

(Next post)

Marriage is not waht it was years ago and yes, my wife did cheat on me but I have forgiven her and I'm happy with my new OH and she is alone as she found out to her cost after a few years together with the lover he was just after her money, place to live in etc.

[/QUOTE]

@The Samaritan.
Could you answer my question above please?
Did you change your username to avoid this?
I'm just curious when people post things, (especially prolific posters), either refuse or side step a request to answer a simple question.
To me it signifies they have been shown there are discrepancies in their pattern of posts which don't seem to be logical.

Presumably he/she/it used to be married to a woman but is now with a bloke. If they're a vegan who's recently taken up knitting, they could be a relative of mine. The person I have in mind is pleasant and fun to be with, though.

It's still an obnoxious name, still a suggestion of clamouring for attention when a person doesn't quite know who they are.

Exchanged a couple of Emails with friend last night.
He is feeling a bit better but still feels it his his fault (Not the case by what he has told me, it is just how victims of cheats feel)
A couple of other people have said like me, 'get a dog' and he is considering this. (Re dogs, they dont cheat and you get to
take them out a few times a day and get to talk to people that otherwise wont talk with you and poss make friends)

The wife wants a divorce - I told him go for it right now - good thing is she does not want part of the property
that is worth about 90k and has a mortgage on it as the lover has his own properties. I said get it in writing.

He said something like it felt odd that his wife had so man friends and a lot of time for them/work and not him but he felt that she just loved her job.
The children atm are digusted with mum but he wants them to get over that and speak to her if they wish.

Sadly, from what he has said, he will take her back but I think she wont come back unless the lover cheats or is doing it already and/or he finds someone
else but he said he has lost faith in women/people.

I've found women move on a lot quicker after the shock than men as women always have guys ready to tell them things
to get what they want.

There is no point in "getting it in writing" unless he can draft and get signed a separation agreement. He needs to ultimately get a consent order. Both parties need to disclose their assets and liabilities and then they write up the division of assets (a consent order). She will take legal advice and realise she can go after pensions, investments the house etc. It doesn't matter who paid for what or who "owns" what its 50/50. The process of divorcing just got easier, nobody needs to accept blame anymore. You just certify the marriage broke down, pay the 500 quid and the process starts. It's a lot easier when there isn't much to divide or an army of divorced friends whispering in her ear. Since both work there shouldn't be a maintenance claim either.

If she has moved out and has an income, he is entitled to claim child maintenance.

Sponsored Links
Back