Abu Hamza appealing yet again ! despite living in a toilet

Sponsored Links
Simples. he hates the US of A even more. He knows their prisons just ain't as welcoming as ours. They have chairs, capable of being plugged into the National Grid. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So he's described britain as a toilet but he wants to stay here, thrown out by the human rights court in the eu so why's he been allowed to appeal again and whose footing the bill ?? legal aid ?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/abu-hamza-last-minute-extradition-challenge-132340693.html[/QUOTE]

This was a cert to happen....now its a long legal battle paid for by you know who...and the lawyers are rolling in it, he should have been sent to the states and let him appeal from there.

How many appeals is he allowed to make before he has to sling his hook . I thought he had already done the high court thing then went to the europeon court of human rights so how can he possibly do this . This countrys a joke it really is and he knows it. We alll knew this would happen the goverment should of got him on the next flight straight after the ruling was made against him but instead gave him time to do this FFS. :mad:

Sponsored Links
Those US supermax prisons are pretty inhumane places but he will fit right in. I also wouldn't expect any fair trial for him over there but couldn't happen to a nicer person.

let his appeal be heard on board a 747 bound for Washington. Or better still a pilotless drone, with a 1800 mile range.

He`s a Radical Cleric - lock him in a cell with that other Rad. Ian Paisley - he`d soon be clawing @ the door to be let out to visit Uncle Sam :mrgreen:

I would put money on his lawyer being an expert on filling the legal aid forms. wonder how much we have paid to defend this cretin in the courts...

love the idea of popping him on a chair attached to the grid :)

So he's described britain as a toilet

Have to agree with him. Since his lot started coming here in big numbers, large parts of the UK resemble a stinking cess pool.

But then - if you let backwards, third world people in, with medieval attitudes and anti-social habits - what does anyone expect?

Bring large numbers from the third world, and yes, the UK starts going backwards and taking on a third world appearence.

Did anyone think that large influxes of uncivilised people would have any other result?

I am sure there are a lot of people in the UK that would 'hook' him up to the grid free of charge! :)

Some might even put the 50p in the meter from their own pocket.

W.

So he's described britain as a toilet but he wants to stay here, ....
Perhaps his view is that living in a toilet is better than being extradited to what he regards as a cesspool?

.... so why's he been allowed to appeal again ....
Well, he hasn't, exactly.

It's a temporary stay, and should be heard early next week, so arguably, it makes little difference as it was taking some time for the hand-off to US Marshals, anyway.

The injunction he has is over the fact that his passport has not been returned to him, nor a copy been made available, which he needs, among other things, so his children can prove their father's identity and nationality, and so that his passport can be conveyed with him when he is deported.

In my view, this has two effects. First, it's a delaying tactic, and whatever the Home Office does in relation to his passport, it gives him possible grounds for a further delay. Second, he'd being deported for trial. The possibility clearly exists that he'll be acquitted, and if he is, with his passport, he'd probably be on the first plane back here, and he'd be hard to keep out.

So, if they refuse him his passport, it's a possible grounds for further applications for injunctions delaying deportation, and if they don't refuse him, it stores up future trouble if he's acquitted in the US.

Sponsored Links
Back