Abu Qatada, seems to be going home.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't matter where you live, there's the thing called the World Wide Web, that reaches parts anyone can access...

Why didn't he get put in guantanamo? #justasking

Where he's going, Guantanamo would be a walk in the park. Jordan and indeed Acton are like that ;)

Sponsored Links
I didny ken Jordan lived in Acton. ( I fair bet that Peter Andre didny live in Acton,, Jordan must have hae moved ehh)

At last he's gone. Now the government need to redefine these human rights law's that prevent us from sending foreign national's back to their own country if need's be before another one start's the same process all over again.

Why did they allow his family to remain being funded by the taxpayer? Ship the lot out.

We just don't want the scrounging freeloaders. If you want to pay for them - then do so, but don't ask me to contribute.

Apparently there is a rumour he will simply be given a Royal Pardon and not tried.

How this will impact a return to the UK who knows.

common sense says a pardon is not the same as not guilty so he will still be a 'suspected terrorist'.

Will we let him back in under those circumstances. I doubt it,

Would you trust a county which tortured you to both give and keep their word that they wouldn't torture you again pretty please and not be swayed/biased by existing 'confessions'?

I wouldn't and certainly not with their track record on human rights.

Would you trust a county which tortured you to both give and keep their word that they wouldn't torture you again pretty please and not be swayed/biased by existing 'confessions'?

I wouldn't and certainly not with their track record on human rights.

As if we care. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well don't get me wrong Joe, (or accuse me of having Muslim parentage please). I'm just saying that despite everyones revulsion at human rights red tape, there IS a reason for them. As with any or many laws, they are open to abuse or interpretation. Ever had dealings with a lawyer? ;)

Hamsa is Jordanian. He's back in Jordan. What the fook does any of it have to do with you or me? Let them sort out their own citizen. Let them give him the equivalent of £2 million in legal aid and a free house and money for his family.

Sponsored Links
Back