Accenta 6 alarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have just moved in to my new house which was already installed with a accenta 6 alarm system (9 yrs old).since moving in the internal alarm has been triggered several times whilst in day mode and the keypad has now frozen and i have a constant flashing blue light on my box outside.please help :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
I'd hazard a guess at a flat battery. What lights are on on the keypad?

i have just moved in to my new house which was already installed with a accenta 6 alarm system (9 yrs old).since moving in the internal alarm has been triggered several times whilst in day mode and the keypad has now frozen and i have a constant flashing blue light on my box outside.please help :?: :?: :?:

down power mains and battery remove any link in the terminal marked pa put a short length of wire from the left side of the pa terminal to the set+ terminal power up system battery first then the mains and this resets the system back to factory defaults the code user is 1234 engineer 9999 when done remove wire replace the link in the pa terminal refit the lid and reprogramme the system ( where are you in the country)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back