Accenta 6 alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anyone out there who can help me? My son has just bought a house and the alarm was locked out, it is an accenta 6. It only has 3 zones wired with surface contacts, these are 1.-front door timed entry, 2.-downstairs window and rear door, 3.-upstairs windows. I have done a continuity test on these and they are all operating as they should. I also disconnected the siren and powered it up to the battery direct and it sounds OK. I read some previous forum comments and defaulted the control unit to factory settings as per instructions, and it has a new battery. There are two lights on, on the key pad, the red power light and the green day light. when I arm the alarm it seems to accept the code and the day light goes out, but when I open the door or any window, none of the zone activation lights come on and no siren sounds. I'm now at a loss as to what to do next.

Sponsored Links
i think that you have to program the zones to do what you need them to,

sorry its a bid vague, but we dont fit that type of panel

google is the best place to find the distructions!

Oasis

or maybe one of the other pro`s will be around soon, to give you a more in depth answer!

I have tried several times to program the zones as the manual says but nothing seems to work. when I activate any of the zones, the warning lights do not come on and the siren does not work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back