Accenta g3 help to program program2

You can, but as mentioned earlier, you'd have to unset programme 2 and then set programme 1.

But it would work, and its all in the manual

Sponsored Links
Yeah pal no problem with the setting and unsetting just can't get my head round the programming of prog 2. Must be stupid but all sounds like gibberish when I read it. Lol

The problem with almost sticking to the default is that I only want 1 zone to be active on prog 2. So my "man cave" is covered through the day so all tools plasma and ps3 are safe ;)

Working away. Should be home tomorrow or thurs. will count up and let u know.

Thanks for the help

Sponsored Links
zone1 front door 1 contact
zone2 living room 1 pir
zone3 dining room 1 pir
zone4 kitchen 1 pir
zone5 back bed 1 viper
zone6 shed 1 contact
man cave 3 contacts
1 dual tech
zone7 patio doors 1 viper

tried to sort prog2 only to find the git has changed the engineer code so i now cant do anything.

is it possible to reset to factory without the engineer code (i obviously have the user codes 1 and 2)

many thanks

gosh that was quick
yes i have both manuals

from what i have read the only thing i would need to change from factory settings would be the entry/exit delay we have it down to 10 sec as the panel is right by the door.

many thanks for your continued help

yes pal what i want to do is program2 for zone6 only so it could be set all day unless im in there

got to take the kids to a party tomorrow (what fun)

if its easy would i be able to follow your instruction ?
then i wouldnt need to keep you and could do it when i get home next weekend

no rush then and i wouldnt be putting on you

many thanks

Contact me to sort out program 2. In the meantime, simply set the system and omit all the zones except the 'mancave'

CD.

Thanks for all the pointers on this. I have just got round to sorting it. I have taken a real easy way and I just activate the chime on the circuit and switch it off before I go to the man cave 😃😃😃😃

Once again thanks for all the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back