Accenta Gen 4 programming issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have completed an install of a Gen4 system and have an error when I try to set the system..it says 'setup fault 2 hall' and then for every zone which are
1. front door final entry exit
2. hall PIR on final exit
3. back door ... mag contact
4. lounge ...pir
5. utility ... pir
6. 2 further doors ... mag contact.
I am thinking this is a set up problem and wondered if anyone could post an example of how to set up a zone or zones with configuration above...thanks in advance..

Sponsored Links
Hi
I have completed an install of a Gen4 system and have an error when I try to set the system..it says 'setup fault 2 hall' and then for every zone which are
1. front door final entry exit
2. hall PIR on final exit
3. back door ... mag contact
4. lounge ...pir
5. utility ... pir
6. 2 further doors ... mag contact.
I am thinking this is a set up problem and wondered if anyone could post an example of how to set up a zone or zones with configuration above...thanks in advance..

Are you sure it's not displaying "setting fault" as opposed to "setup fault"

Just had a look at the Event Log Messages for this panel.

Your message is not there in my IE1-0040 Rev 1.0 manual

Sponsored Links
That's normal for the setting fault to come up on these panels, if you activate a zone while exiting.

Just set your alarm and go outside after 30 seconds alarm should set.
You may hear the setting tone from outside for assurance.

Once set open door it should give a tone to unset.

Once you've confirmed all this just test the system for correct parameters and programming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back