Accenta reset not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have tried to reset an accenta panel because the old user has changed user and engineer codes.

I have tried the reset sequence, shorting out the set and Tamp terminals and powering up, but it isnt working.

And whats happening is the tamper light is staying on, even when the lid is screwed back. It wasnt on before I started.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
You are in the wrong forum mate.
You should have put this in the ALARMS forum.

Lets see if the mods can move you...

how old is the accenta ? as some versions the factory reset procedure was to to press reset reset within 5 sec of power up. the other way is to remove the pa link or wires connected to the pa fit a link from set+ to one side of the pa zone and re power up.

Sponsored Links
Hi, I have tried to reset an accenta panel because the old user has changed user and engineer codes.

I have tried the reset sequence, shorting out the set and Tamp terminals and powering up, but it isnt working.

And whats happening is the tamper light is staying on, even when the lid is screwed back. It wasnt on before I started.

Any ideas?
place a link between set+ and the right terminal of the pa close all tamper springs then power up with battery then remove power remove link and power up code should now be 0123

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back