Accents g4 alarm battery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I wish to disconnect my alarm system - says accents g4 on the control box. If I removed the battery will that stop the system responding in any way - in particular the light on the alarm box outside. I will at a later date get the system decommissioned professionally but I need a fix for now!
Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Disconnect mains supply and the battery
Alarm may or may not sound off for 15/20mins outside but after that it will be dead.

Thhank you for your reply T1GER, Do you mean turn off the electricity before i remove the battery or is there something else i need to do to disconnect the mains supply? Thank you

Remove the battery then remove the mains supply to the alarm it should have a fused spur nearby. Simply pop the fuse out that to remove mains power to the system

Sponsored Links
Thank you T1GER - Youve been really helpful - My neighbours will be grateful - as am I!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back