ACS.............. Done

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Straight forward really, no major problems. I had 3 X2 in the columns the assessor had filled in at the end. 2 in column 3 and 1 in the fifth i think, not sure, anyone clarify?

I admit i did forget to convert gross to net on TT and purge vent requirement for boiler, but had little nudge in that direction :LOL: .

It's not a walk in the park i admit, but seemed fair and less stressful as 5 years ago.

:D

Sponsored Links
Thats probably because each time you re-sit it you are more experienced and more mature

gas4you said:
Thats probably because each time you re-sit it you are more experienced and more mature

The missus says the same things :D

Sponsored Links
well you ussually get three cracks at the whip, if the assesor didnt give you your sheets back then then they are ok and passable. you either get two or three chances on paper then its verble questions.

so well done either way

ACS . Done resit the other week and all in all it could have been done in less than a day and a half max. That was for core , cookers , fires, chb and water heaters. Dropped laundry and wau as very rarely work on them now.. Mind you it was quite funny trying to work out how guys that where registered thought you done a spillage test with the fire turned off and spent half hour trying to find out wether a flavel regent gas fire was a positive or negative pressure appliance..

Think we need a body to check up on corgi inspectors to see if they are up to the job ;)

I think that some corgi's only ever fit boilers on new build, so they haven't a clue on anything else. I've come across a few in the past at re-sit times.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back