adding additional i-on40H KEY-RKPZ TWO-WAY radio keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed the system myself with 6 x radio pir, door contact for entry, radio ext sounder, radio two way keypad, Wi-Fi unit.
Steep learning curve but all working great with proximity tags. i would like to install an addition radio two way keypad. I can get
it to function on the same bus as the 1st but would like it to be separate so that if there is a fault or low battery i know what unts is at fault.
I have installed a base station for the keypad and it stated i can have 4No keypad off this unit? or do i need to install a base station for each keypad?
if not how do i set the radio frequency and that on the 2nd keypad so they are on the same and different to the 1st keypad. then how to confugure?
appreciate your time.

Sponsored Links
In the manual does it say hoe many keypads the system supports ion 40,

Does it not have information on how to make the keypads unique so it can distinguish between them?

Don’t install these and I would have to look in the manual on how to address the keypads so they are unique.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back