ADP8242 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has any one got a wiring diagram for reattaching spade connectors to fascia panel of dishwaser (Diplomat).

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi,

You are not able to get a wiring diagram as a member of the public but if you can be a bit more specific I may be able to point you in the right direction,

please read forum rules, your siganature has been removed

Hi Kwatt
My dishwasher door would not close properly as the locking mechanism had broken free from the fascia panel. I wrote down the wiring that I had disconected so that I could remove all the removable parts from the old fascia and re-attatch everything to the new panel once it had arrived. unfortunatley I left the diagram in my trouser pocket and the unthinkable happened!!. My wife washed my trousers along with the diagram. when the new fascia arrived,I transfered the component parts,then tried to remember which wire connected to which component. There are to many spade conections to try and guess as iam frightend I may fuse the control panel. Iam up the creek without a paddle. Can you help ?

Thanks

D Lowes

kwatt said:
Hi,

You are not able to get a wiring diagram as a member of the public but if you can be a bit more specific I may be able to point you in the right direction,

My dishwasher door would not close properly as the locking mechanism had broken free from the fascia panel. I wrote down the wiring that I had disconected so that I could remove all the removable parts from the old fascia and re-attatch everything to the new panel once it had arrived. unfortunatley I left the diagram in my trouser pocket and the unthinkable happened!!. My wife washed my trousers along with the diagram. when the new fascia arrived,I transfered the component parts,then tried to remember which wire connected to which component. There are to many spade conections to try and guess as iam frightend I may fuse the control panel. Iam up the creek without a paddle. Can you help ?

Thanks

D Lowes

Edited to correct quote

Sponsored Links
Yes I can.

Given that I have spares and service info to almost all brands of appliances at my fingertips, however given the moderators Draconian practices I do not feel compelled to even try.

If it is the main power switch that you're talking about then it's pretty straightforward, if however it is the timer/PCB then you're in trouble and you will need an engineer with a diagram to put it right.

K.

Ah - I got that wrong. Apparently he can help, but he won't because of something that a moderator has done, or not done, or written, or not written.

Gents

All Iam asking for is some help to get the dishwasher working.

A simple yes or no will do.

Thanks

Sorry Dlowes. My personal expertise is not with white goods, but it appears that t-watt is a moderator on another web site, and that there are lots of answers there if you don't find one here.

I'm not encouraging you to leave the forum you understand, I just know my limitations and am aware of alternative sites.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back