Advice on central heating and hot water system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the process of renovating a large mansion flat. Approx 1800 sq ft on one floor. It will finish up as 4 bed/largekitchen diner/lounge/utility/one bath with power shower plus two other shower rooms with power showers. The boiler and storage cylinder will be approx 50-60 ft from the other end of the flat.

I have decided against a modern combi boiler as I am not convinced that it would service 3 simultaneous showers and would like some advice on what sort closed vented system I would need together woth boiler sizes and how many pumps.

I had looked at thermal stores but don't think I would have the appropriate mains pressure. Would a thermal store coupled with a storage cylinder be an alternative to a closed vent system and if so what are the pros/cons.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
What about a nice simple suprima boiler fitted to a 210l megaflo unvented hw cylinder...why the need for a vented system??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back