ADVICE SOUGHT PLEASE 5 Bed 5 Bath House - CENTRAL HEATING

if it is currently run on storage heaters, then presumably all the radiators and pipework have to be put in place new and the decor and fixtures all made good?

That will put the price up quite a bit compared to an install in vacant house.

Have you tried British Gas for a quote?

Sponsored Links
I agree - never priced a job this size before I retired . Go BG and then work backwards

1 - Can i use a Combi Boiler to HEAT ONLY the whole house ( some 2000sq feet)

Possibly, yes, but we can't say any more because we don't know anything about why that was suggested.

2 - If not, what would be the best system in your opinion for Heating only as hot water will be from a Tank.
Ditto - it depends.

You ask about "ripping you off" and only mention "plumbing" - it depends exactly what plumbing and what's included. How can we possibly answer that?
Would you buy a vehicle for £5000 or is it a rip off? Oh - it's got an engine and 4 wheels. Is it OK for the purpose or would you recommend something else?
:rolleyes:
See?

You're looking for free advice based on beggar all, and getting stroppy when we don't like your attitude.

Get some more quotes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back