Advice to repair Vertical track blinds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I've a large 5 meter by 2.4 meter vertical track blind in the living room.

The kids have been playing over the last few years with the blinds, as a result of which some blinds have come off the rail and some geared connectors/ carriers/ vane clips have broke on the rail (please refer to attached pics). So not all the blinds are turning now when opening/ closing.

Question is can these connectors (white in the pics) be bought separately? If yes, from where?

I am quite sure I can remove this blind and open it to replace these connectors. A few years ago, the pull string for shifting the blinds to either ends got so twisted that it won't open with ease, so I took it apart to untwist the string and put it together again without much difficulty, so I am keen to repair this if its possible.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
p6ww.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

ko14.jpg
[/URL]

ip2o.jpg
[/URL]

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Very awkward indeed, this one.....I think the only move is to determine the blind make, or replace it complete. I would doubt that the ebay parts would work for you here, but what do I know!
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back