Aeg Bearing replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can the bearings I in an AEG Lavamat L14510V1 (Type P6498449) be replaced and how difficult a job is it in this particular model.

Sponsored Links
Not sure, look for bearings on a spares webite, if they sell the bearings for your make and model then yes they can be changed . However, I don't know how hard they will be to change compared to any others. I suppose the real question is how badly worn are they, that is a big factor on ease of replacement and can't be determined until they have been removed.

never done them but informed that the on other models, they can be tight to hammer out.
Has been mentioned that to get the new ones in, to gently heat the body of the drum with a hair dryer to expand the hole before fitting the new ones before it cools down. have you looked on youtube?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back