AEG OKO LAVAMAT 41260 stops working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have one AEG OKO LAVAMAT 41260 (Prod. Nr. 913 760 251) that sometimes (without any error code) doesn't finish washing or stops for a lot of minutes, then starts again.
For two times it is also burned the triac that controls the motor.
I've used the procedure written on the "AEG 72630 Update" topic, even if the model is different.
My machine says "E52" at point 18 and "O-2" at point 19.
Is there a way to be sure that is it a problem on PCB?
Do I have to replace the PCB? I've discovered that it is no more available.
Is there another way to do not buy a new washing machine? :)

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
In my experience, the only way to diagnose such a fault is to take the machine to a workshop that has all the necessary parts and diagnostic equipment. Alternatively, replace the motor and all electrical parts at one time. If you replace only one part and something else is faulty, the part will be damaged again.

I forgot to mention that the machine works perfectly with "cold" program (no warm water).
I have tested the heater and it's ok; could be a problem on temp sensor?

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Hi All,

now I have E71 error code.
I see "NTC (temperature sensor) is defective - Call supplier - NTC/tape/cable electronics replaced" (http://bastlman.wz.cz/2010/08/AEG-Lavamat-error-codes.html).
Is it sufficient replace the temperature sensor?

Thank you!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back