AEG Oven BCE451350

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi,
Can someone help me with photos or a diagram for the electrical circuits of an AEG BCE 451350M oven?
I don't know how and where to connect the wires coming from the middle heating resistance (from the back).
Thank you in advance !

Romania

Sponsored Links
Do you mean you want to replace a faulty oven heating element? Post some photos please. You shouldn't need a wiring diagram, they usually just plug in.

Thank you for replay.
I attached 2 photos.
I need to find out where do I connect the wire that goes from middle heating element in photo 1, (I circled the resistance in red), to which connector of the switch in picture 2?

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Photo_2.jpg
    Photo_2.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 53
Sorry I can't tell. I can see the main heating element for the fan oven above it, what does this little thing do? What happened to the original wire?

Sponsored Links
I do not know. An "expert" wanted to replace the main heating element and the wire and forgot where he got it from...

The brown wire above it looks like the correct length and shape to have come from that terminal, but you would need to test it with a meter (power off) to see what it does.

It’s not the white wire on the right, looped back through the black cable clip, is it? He might have tucked it there for stowing.

It will be there somewhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back