Agile

Sponsored Links
yes, but please stop saying how much you charge..its far too low in almost everything...and as said public give your knowledge and understanding you charge far too little!

Crikey, not so long ago folk in the CC were speaking about Tony as if he were dead......You know, nice things like you do at a wake... ;)

Yes, that was amusing how, after being away for just two weeks, I was being talked about as if I had died! Not yet! But I will do sometime!

Lovely also that they were all nice things being said about me!

As for 50000 posts all that means is that I spend too much time on forums!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Congratulations Tony , although it may be an idea if you were to work on your thanks count to post ratio. :D

Xxx

Thanks was only added fairly recently.

I have been posting under the same name since the first few months of the web site implementation.

Consequently thanks were only potentially available for last couple of years or so.

Tony

United Kingdom

I have been posting under the same name since the first few months of the web site implementation.

Been posting before 2004 but then I am the quiet man ;)
Look at the post to thank you ratio. 9.3%
Mind you, not able to match the ratio some heavyweights here have :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back