useless / interesting facts from the telly...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
post em if you got em....

Enemies killed in vietnam..

M16 - 50000 rounds of ammo/kill...
Sniper - 1.3 rounds of ammo/kill.... :eek:

Sponsored Links
There would be nothing left of a body after 50,000 M16 rounds had hit it. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
you lot are no fun... :evil:

apparently, if you take 2 same sized cans of coke, one of them regular, one diet and put them in a bucket of water, then one will float and the other will sink.... ( can't remember which does which though.. )

it should be the one with several spoons of sugar disolved in it!!!
unless they add extra gas [and space ] in one off the cans over the other !!!

Saw this on a kids science programme the other day.

We all, yes men and women, fart 2 litres of methane every day. :oops: Some comes out yer jacksie and some comes out yer gob. :eek:

So the old adage that women don't fart cos they don't keep their gobs shut long enough to build up any pressure is true. Its just slowly released from the moment they wake up till the moment they go to sleep.

That last bit was'nt in the programme. :D

According to Barry Scott:

BANG and the dirt is gone.

Oh, and I especially like that current public information advert about how Clearasil makes people commit sex-crimes. You know, that one where the teenage lad asks the girl "Hey, can I borrow your lipstick?" before he starts molesting her in a cinema foyeur while her stunned friends look on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tcl6XRDRc

that's molestlng?

Well, if YOU did that to a woman in the street, how do you think she'd react? :eek:

Remember that the defences of "she was asking for it, yer honour!" and "but she loved it!" do not stand up in court. Or so I'm told. ;)

(N.B. I do not seriously believe the advert depicts a sex-crime.)

But doesn't he call the girl by her name.
Hence he knows here, erego he's allowed to not only kiss her but a$$-bang her as he sees fit....no?

Sponsored Links
Back