Air Admittance valve in flat

Spent several weeks in ICU not long ago after a Mountain Bike accident (hence the avatar) apparently I'm in tip top order (they did so many CT and MRI scans on me that I maxed out my radiation limit :LOL:).

LIDL's Gin is drinkable in that it humours SWMBO on our grocery bill. It has not been unknown for me to have a spare bottle of something decent to substitute the contents of though ;).

Sod it.... The playlist is getting good (The Cult, She sells Sanctuary at the moment).... might have one more before bed.

Sponsored Links
I'm watching Midnight Texas, but I've got an inch of rum and coke left, and I'll leave it at that.

And thank you very much for that video Dan; it's been a long time since I danced with that sort of energy. I might even bookmark this thread.

Sponsored Links
Wishful thinking Dan... with him in the front basket you would have avoided the NHS's finest cuisine :)

The two weeks saw no food at all... the morphine and tremadol took care of any appetite. The last couple of days when they were withdrawn I ordered pizza delivery :LOL: problem was getting from the 8th floor down to reception with my arse hanging out the back of my gown, dragging an IV with me :LOL:

First pooh after two weeks actually set off the hospital fire alarms :LOL:
During this call to nature was an air admittance valve adjacent to the sanitary appliance? It would look like this:
67573.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back