Air Pressure Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Am relatively new to this forum and have never known the RGI's so adamant in their refusal to provide details.

No one is adamant in there refusal to provide details be it BIG RGI`S or anyone else, ...

Ok, "adamant" maybe not the right word, since noone has "refused" (sic) but by the lack of detailed definitions in the responses, there is a strong unwillingness.

As for the rest of your post - dunno!! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Jesus what have you been on tonight?

The path of truth, my child, come with me save your soul, lend me a gas valve for a baxi bermuda and free your spirit...Son..i have seen the comin`of the Auditor............Gawwwwd Almighty... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mods are busy tonight....

I have given enough information - before the arguing really kicked off.

It is one of those "if you have to ask" situations.

What winds me up about this type of thread; is the OP thinking we are against him/her. We are professionals posting here free of charge giving advice based on years of training and experience.

You would expect a little more gratitude and deference between DIY'er and professional.

Can we do this on a separate thread. Arguing on a technical point is one thing, but point scoring on such a topic is just pointless and possibly irresponsible.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back