Alarm Delay.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

we have currently moved into our new home and had our house alarm set up. We have the Accenta G4 system with the key pad.

Our key pad is near the front door and our stairs at at the back of the house. I want to omit upstairs for a night time but don’t have time to pass through the downstairs sensors to reach upstairs before they go off or when we come back down the sensors automatically go off.

Does anyone know how I can set a timer on these two zones so I can pass through in a morning to turn the alarm off?

Thank you for any help.

Sponsored Links
Seems to be programmed incorrectly or you are not part arming the system correctly

Seems to be programmed incorrectly or you are not part arming the system correctly

When we come back downstairs in a morning we set off the sensors passing through the house before we can get to the key pad. Is there any way we can put a delay on these to give us the opportunity to reach the pad and turn the alarm off?

Sponsored Links
How do you set the system at night ?

We enter the pass code then omit the upstairs zone. We just have enough time to make it upstairs before the alarm sets. When we come down in the morning the alarm goes off because the stairs are at the back of the house the sensors pick us up because we can get to the key pad.

That’s why I’m hoping someone can help and possibly there’s a way to delay the alarm going off in a morning like the delay we have when we’re going up at night.

As before ....you don’t omit zones , you use a part arm IF it’s been programmed correctly! AC3952EF-7EDC-474F-9603-B9DE6622704B.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back