All in one Basin Toilet Unit thoughts

96FB294C-1D22-4DD4-92C8-728F8DBAE5DA.jpeg
That looks good, what size width is that unit and room? I have a total room width of 800mm so not sure if it will be too tight to fit something like that
The actual room is 900 mm wide but the space the unts take between the soil stack and wall is 710 mm so is filled with a 400mm unit which houses the cistern and a 300mm one for storage .

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The original ones I first come across where in Australia. Cold feed only as a water saving devise..
You do your bits and bobs. Pull the chain then the tap would come on automatically. You would wash your hands and this would fill the cistern ready for the next flush.

Bunnings were selling these before going back to Homebase.

I fitted one the customer got off the internet the other week , it leaked from the casting.

My advice would be steer clear of the internet and Victoria plumb.

I take it you're not trying to also get one of these in to the same cabinet as the wall hung pan and frame? :LOL:
Nio
View attachment 155238
The actual room is 900 mm wide but the space the unts take between the soil stack and wall is 710 mm so is filled with a 400mm unit which houses the cistern and a 300mm one for storage .

Looks really good, which cistern did you use?
Also where did you get the parts from for the unit?

Nio

Looks really good, which cistern did you use?
Also where did you get the parts from for the unit?
The cistern is just a water tank the important parts being the fill valve and the flush/ dump valve inside which generally come with the cistern however don`t be alarmed if your man throws these`s away and use`s a known brand instead. Trust you man after all it is part of what you`re paying him for and it`s called experiance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back