Almost The Perfect Fry-up

no, nothing, you grill it all and the only fat then is the fat that's in it already..

though someone told me that grilled fried bread is called toast? ;)

as for mushrooms, the plain old standard issue white mushrooms are very bland.. try chetnut mushrooms... much nicer...

Sponsored Links
I've wondered in the past where mushrooms get their distinctive flavour from, is it from the manure they are grown in?

wild mushrooms are much tastier, and they aren't grown in manure, usually rotting leaves or a bead tree etc..

the colours are much nicer too.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Calm down dears! It's just a coronary! :eek:

SNF0377A-682_668854a.jpg

Johnmelad502 said:
The thread is a fun thread and not meant to be taken so seriously.
Well I am very sorry, but I am suffering from post-holiday blues syndrome (well I don't know if it is a syndrome, actually) and thought amongst all the fun and merriment it was time to inject a little manic depression into the forum. Clearly not appreciated.

Johnmelad502 said:
Gawd Chain, these days I eat it once a year at Christmas (as previously stated).
Just as long asd you're making an effort to cut down. ;)

Quite like the idea of Soggy's use of thyne, though I'd steer clear of the salt. The Colonel's right about those ubiquitous little button mushrooms - utterly tedious. Portabella are excellent, as are porcini. And who can honestly say they don't fancy a nice ****ttake? ;)

2 fried bread ( dipped one side and toasted on dipped side up only.. trust me.. )

I was highly sceptical about this as it sounds horrible. Tried it the other day, probably the best fried I've ever had (except for me mum's of course), thanks coljack.

Do you call an ambulance before or after eating that?

Now, seriously, never mind the food, did you see how the guy was holding his K & F?

How many of you hold them like that & how many the other way around?

And can you say whether you are left or right-handed too!

Sponsored Links
Back