ALPHA COMBI BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
wireing help fuse spur for boiler with supply ,inside back box not yet connected 3 core and earth goes to stat.inside boiler connection plug live neutral earth 1 and 2 currently with a link in, presuming i take a 5 core flex between the 2 how would i connect up firstly in spur and then at boiler,any help appreciated thanks boiler being operated manualy at mo.just a thaught would the brown from the 3 core go with the brown from the flex on the outgoing side of the spur and then black and grey in terconected withe the same on the flex,then at the boiler black and grey in 1 and 2 hope this makes sense thanks anyone :LOL:

Sponsored Links
thanks a great help you are to the forum dont no why i botherd smart arse am not happy you shouldnt be on ere i am lumbered over xmas coz of clowns like you

How dare you be so rude?

Your post does not make sense, like Steve said.

Why shouldn't Steve be on here? He, like all the other regulars on here give out so much good FREE information to unapreciative people like your self.

Do solicitors give out FREE legal advice over the internet just because they are nice people? Didn't think so.

Why is it our fault that your heating doesn't work? Was it one of our members which installed the system for you?

<edit> Oh I remember you.

I really hope that no one gives you any advice. You are possibly the most arrogant poster I have seen on this forum.

Sponsored Links
What kind of person has a boiler installed in the middle of winter anyway? I mean, how logical is that? :LOL:

Have wired up a few Alpha boilers.
I find them really good and the instructions easy to follow.

I would suggest you check the instructions for wiring as some boilers require volt free or low voltage switching. A wrong connection could mean the end of the pcb in the boiler.

cheers

r f your a nice guy then do you all p in the same pot or what your supossed to give advice arnt you that was what i waas getting at ,i was ripped of by the spark so i f him off before it got nasty so wanted to no if i wired it up by myself the way thigs look woould it work if not could someone tell me bloody hell i l pay you for the advice if you want

tashie, I may have come across as rude.

However, let me explain why. Put yourself in our shoes. We've never met you, we've never had to interpret your writing.

Then, read your original post above.

Now try to tell me I was wrong to be rude.

Your original post was illegible. You expected us to help you from that garble of random words. We couldnt. You got arsy.

If you'd care to re-type the request for help, with punctuation and

spaces

and in a logical order, we might be able to interpret it, and HELP you.

Hope this helps
Steve

start by telling us what the terminals say on the inside of the boiler andwhether or not you have an integral or remote programmer.

ok sorry i will try this , currently a s/f spur is feeding my boiler with a 3 core flex coming from the spur to the boiler live neutral and earth....
also there is a connection point 1 and 2 that has a link between point 1 and2 in the boiler....with this in mind i operate the boiler from its swithes on the front at present......the boiler has a integrated clock that is at the mo doing nothing....back to the spur there is a 3 core and earth not connected to anything at present that goes to a room stat allready connected neutral live 1miss 2 miss 3 connected with black dont no if this helps ,i dont no how to do pics sorry....i just wondered if you could tell me how to wire it up so i can operate it via room stat for heating thanks.....sorry if i offended anyone :cry:

that stat goes across the terminals with the link in and third core is neutral.this means you need a 5 core flex to the boiler.and join the additional cores to the live and switchline to the stat

oh and the programmer probably just wants plugging in inside the boiler somewhere.i would notify it aswell so maybe better to get a sparks in tbh

any chance you could type it step by step thanks so i can write it down i no am a pain :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back