Alternative 9/11 view on Directed Energy Weaponry

Sponsored Links
I'll concede this- when Judy Woods was interviewed by Richard D Hall on that programme he asked her if there was any reference to "space beams" etc in her book and she flatly said no.
Her hopelessy dated(layout, someone likened it to Geocities!) website directly contradicts this- numerous references to Reagans old SDI programme and a section titled Space Beams etc.
If, as it appears, her investigations initially suspected Directed Energy Weapons(space beams or something), and they now have morphed to Directed Free Energy Weapons(harnessing and unlocking power/energy from hurricanes etc by using the Hutchinson effect or similar), she should sort her site out and make it clear what's going on....

From a twoofers perspective I do find her approach to the analysis of what see sees and has to work with far more appealing than the ranting lunacy of someone like Alex Jones...Though she's still scary....(they put up a picture of John Hutchinson on the prog, looked like it dated from the Old Grey Whistle Test late 70's era...then I thought, hmmmm maybe she USED TO BE John Hutchinson, they look quite similar!!)
:LOL:

Are you sure about the WTC cladding? I thought it was "ALUMINUM"??!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back