Alternative source - Fired Earth stone column sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm interested in a stone, column mounted sink that Fired Earth sell (as part of a new bathroom build).

It's the one shown in the photo on page:

http://www.firedearthshop.com/epage...2]/"Architectural Stone Samples"&PageSize=200

Anyone know where I might be able to source one without paying fired earth prices?

I've tried the factory shop and googled but I haven't found anything that sort of design and colour.

Anyone know where fired earth get their stuff from? Anyone know a possible alternative supplier?

Thanks, smurf

Sponsored Links
Find someone with a trade account who will let you have it at cost should save you 20-25%

A lot of their stuff is exclusive to them certainly tiles are.

Jason

Alternative supplier :confused: Many independant bathroom stores ( not bathstore) should you travel to Eastbourne on the A22 you`ll find a good one on a god- forsaken stretch of road called The Dicker ;) Don`t know if I can name them - advertising :cry: Also , look on eBay - there is a co. making stone bowls etc. for bathrooms :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back