Aluminium Door Part

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to find a part for an aluminium shop door and haven't a clue where to look so i was hoping someone here might be able to help.

At work we have an aluminium door where the top is hinged by a pivot extending into the frame and the bottom of the door has a cup in the frame which sits on top of a nylon ball.

The nylon ball is mounted on a ittle metal plate screwed to the floor. Over the years the ball has worn away and the door has started sticking.

Does anyone know where i could get a new one from? We fitted a new one around 12 years ago but cannot remember where it came from or what we did with the other one (they came in packs of two). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to have the shop door open during the day until it is fixed and the heaters mean i am paying to heat the entire village!!!!

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back