Am I a lost cause?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve discovered....Wait for itsorey. I’ve discovered Eurovision
Let me defend myself please?
The women are HOT The tunes are spot on. I never knew it was this good .
Nowt like when Abba did it
And countries like Ukraine & Moldova have done consistently great over the years. Also the women from those countries are beautiful.
BBC red button is on 24/7 in my house now
Ohh and the extras like comedy **** takes the presenters perform are hilarious.
Mind you , I still cross my legs & squirm when the Bearded contestant rocks up on stage ..Austrian I think

Sponsored Links
Eurovision seems to have been taken over by a certain section of the population - the easily excitable, colourful, squeaky shrieky types. Not my cup of tea although I do like the odd song.

Don't worry dear, I'm quite sure your parents have always known . . . .

Although I'm heavy rock thru & thru, I do like a bit of Erasure or George Michael.

So I'm final prepping the bike for a run, making all the moves with 'A little Respect' blasting out & not noticing the 2x hairy @rsed grizzly bears standing a few feet away & looking very uncomfortable.

So I'm final prepping the bike for a run, making all the moves with 'A little Respect' blasting out & not noticing the 2x hairy @rsed grizzly bears standing a few feet away & looking very uncomfortable.
I bet that if a regular person walked into that room, they would be unable to breathe due to all the testosterone present in the air.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Eurovision seems to have been taken over by a certain section of the population - the easily excitable, colourful, squeaky shrieky types. Not my cup of tea although I do like the odd song.
What certain section, you never seem bashful about your views, why now?

Come out with it man.

I don't watch Eurovision so you need to be more explicit.

What certain section, you never seem bashful about your views, why now?

Come out with it man.

I don't watch Eurovision so you need to be more explicit.
Showbizzy types. Good with colours. That type.

If you don’t watch it, you’ll just have to take my word for it.

Showbizzy types. Good with colours. That type.

If you don’t watch it, you’ll just have to take my word for it.

That still doesn't make any sense. It's like Brexit you can never define it, because if you do , you would realise just how much nonsense it is.

Showbizzy types? Good with colours - Boris types then?

Just say what you mean.

Why so bashful?

That still doesn't make any sense. It's like Brexit you can never define it, because if you do , you would realise just how much nonsense it is.

Showbizzy types? Good with colours - Boris types then?

Just say what you mean.

Why so bashful?
If you don’t watch it, I can’t explain it any simpler for you. Why don’t you watch it? Don’t you like music or is there another reason?

Sponsored Links
Back