Am i the only person on the planet who thinks Brown is OK?

Sponsored Links
Vote BNP.
And then in 10 or 15 years you can all moan about how much worse it would have been under the tories or nu labour. :rolleyes: ;)

Personally I don’t give a damn anymore. My Dad fiddled the british and irish governments all his life. The british because they betrayed his Dad when Ireland was partitioned and the Irish when they ransacked his home and stole food which they believed to have been smuggled after the partition. He had the right idea.
He made those barstewards in government pay up in the end both sides of the border.

I vote BNP to get this country back to how it should be safer and CLEANER :p

I vote BNP to get this country back to how it should be safer and CLEANER :p

thankfully the bnp will never get anywhere because there are enough sensible free thinking people not voting for them :D ;)

Sponsored Links
investment in railway the nhs
steps to bring more kids out off poverty

non off which the torries are to keen on :rolleyes:

recent report shows more kids in poverty than ever. Investment in the NHS, go ask the doctors and nurses. The investment has been in the management and bean counters.

The reason the UK is in such a poor position is directly down to the policies over the past 10 years (and partially before that in fairness)

Yes we are all paying or the US financial meltdown BUT becuase of our excesses caused largely by deregulation of the banking sector causing huge house price inflation which was seen as making people "well off", we are now in huge debt, personally and nationally (talking in general of course)

The scary thing is this lot are still in power and borrowing even more because they have no other solution

I don't think Tories are the solution, i just think they are possibly a better bet than this lot who should I would hope be pretty unelectable again in my lifetime. I wouldn't be surpised if Labour effectively becomes a minor political party going forward

We need a coup and the installation of a benign dictator. Hopefully the trigger would be the dismal election turn out. Is anyone going to bother voting?

The problem is he could be another Hitler, he was quite benign when first elected. Germany flourished and everyone was employed. But his paranoia led to thought crushing internal security with the total loss of freedom for the germans.

And the rest is history.

The problem is he could be another Hitler, he was quite benign when first elected. Germany flourished and everyone was employed. But his paranoia led to thought crushing internal security with the total loss of freedom for the germans.

Hmm scary really how it can happen isn't it. Luckily erosion of personal freedoms and increased surveiillance, and social engineering policies aren't occuring here though are they......

We need a coup and the installation of a benign dictator. Hopefully the trigger would be the dismal election turn out. Is anyone going to bother voting?

And the rest is history.
So all in all, we don't want a coup do we?

[)

Yes we are all paying or the US financial meltdown BUT becuase of our excesses caused largely by deregulation of the banking sector /quote]
Wasn't deregulation a Tory mantra, their old cry of'red tape is bringing the country down' and 'let the best people do what they do best' any attempt to control the financial cowboys in the city was greeted with outrage from their supporters in the Tory party,didn't the Tories moan that our financial masters of the universe as they like to describe them selves, were very sensitive types as most genius's are , so a simple request to have a look at their financial books could really upset them and make them up sticks to some other country that really appreciated their talents and if that happened we really would be in the S**T.

I`d get my Super Mac, it`s got the slogan "you`ve never had it so good" embroidered in the lining ;) Truth is ..No-one has had the courage to Govern.. They all have their secret agendas and vote buying/ some sector bashing...ulterior motives. And you can`t legislate against greed and indolence ..it`s the human condition :rolleyes:

[)

Yes we are all paying or the US financial meltdown BUT becuase of our excesses caused largely by deregulation of the banking sector /quote]
Wasn't deregulation a Tory mantra, their old cry of'red tape is bringing the country down' and 'let the best people do what they do best' any attempt to control the financial cowboys in the city was greeted with outrage from their supporters in the Tory party,didn't the Tories moan that our financial masters of the universe as they like to describe them selves, were very sensitive types as most genius's are , so a simple request to have a look at their financial books could really upset them and make them up sticks to some other country that really appreciated their talents and if that happened we really would be in the S**T.

Indeed as I said previous governments are to blame aswell. The global capitalist ecomonic model of eternal growth just simply isn't sustainable with finite resources and then when you add to that a financial model that is basically more and more deregulated so it can forever keep funding the "growing" economy you have a recipe for disaster which is pretty much where we are now

If you however are suggesting Brown is not largely to blame as his many years "in charge" of the countries finances and more recently as PM then you maybe should go and read up on your economics history of the 90's/00's as to the policies he has implemented

He may not indeed have originally started this, but he certainly has finished it - in many ways, and myself and my children and probably their children will be paying for it in the future

So in answer to the original question ......... no I'm not a huge fan of his

Sponsored Links
Back