American 2000lb bombs to commit mass slaughter

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Not a surprise to anyone

Except those who choose to believe Israeli propaganda

Sponsored Links
So are you saying the US is responsible for how and what they are used for ??

Suppliers of chemicals refused to sell them because USA would not give a commitment they wouldn't be used for the death sentence. So some industries do have morals.

Sponsored Links
All this is acedemic to be honest. Trump will be the next president of america because the yanks are too weak and scared to prevent a criminal becoming potus. He will withdraw from nato and that will leave the way open for putin to attack the nato countries on his borders. The rest of nato will have to respond. The little fat fellow will invade the south, pakistan and iran will go at each other's throats and all worldwide hell will be let loose. I do not we will survive any of that.

All this is acedemic to be honest. Trump will be the next president of america because the yanks are too weak and scared to prevent a criminal becoming potus. He will withdraw from nato and that will leave the way open for putin to attack the nato countries on his borders. The rest of nato will have to respond. The little fat fellow will invade the south, pakistan and iran will go at each other's throats and all worldwide hell will be let loose. I do not we will survive any of that.
Looking on the bright side - thank f**k it's Friday, eh?

Looking on the bright side - thank f**k it's Friday, eh?
Probably believes in fairies as well.

Seems Israel has been lobbing said bombs into Gaza city again for the last 2 days Also seems the international community is going to pay for rebuilding when it all "ends".

Said it on here weeks ago 2000lb bombs are not targeting individuals or cells they are wiping out entire districts of innocent women and children its mass slaughter

And Happy New Year to you too.

According to US law, yes, nearly always. We have similar rules as well. We aren't supposed to sell weapons when they will be used illegally.

I believe Israel has a special loophole that means they aren't currently subject to the usual oversight for the latest weapons shipments.

People can't say Palestine wasn't warned of consequences, but the dickheads thought they were empty threats.

I know a few people in the army some were high-ish up and they all say the same thing, they all know you don't **** with the isralies they are beholden to none and they don't care what others think.

In Their eyes they're getting the job done they require, regardless olit being genocide or not, in a way they've learnt from Afghanistan, unless you go for total wipeout they'll be back in no time.

Note: I don't condone either side and it's not a war I really care about on either side other than it's helping make my bills go higher

According to US law, yes, nearly always. We have similar rules as well. We aren't supposed to sell weapons when they will be used illegally.

I believe Israel has a special loophole that means they aren't currently subject to the usual oversight for the latest weapons shipments.
Does this loophole mean Israel is free to use American weapons without giving any legal reason to do so according to the requirements of International law? I understand why they're using 'bunker busters' to destroy Hamas tunnels but in such a built up area the consequences have been catastrophic.

People can't say Palestine wasn't warned of consequences, but the dickheads thought they were empty threats.

I know a few people in the army some were high-ish up and they all say the same thing, they all know you don't **** with the isralies they are beholden to none and they don't care what others think.

In Their eyes they're getting the job done they require, regardless olit being genocide or not, in a way they've learnt from Afghanistan, unless you go for total wipeout they'll be back in no time.

Note: I don't condone either side and it's not a war I really care about on either side other than it's helping make my bills go higher
Hear, hear. Its no use bleating on about Israeli retaliating because they are, they weren't before 100's of their kind were beheaded raped and murdered literally in days. I have no great knowledge suffice to say all 'men' should be men enough to sit round a table and negotiate this in a peaceful way. Problem is some of them obviously aren't, spilt milk n all that.

Its akin to Ukraine lobbing a load of bombs into Russian territory when the Russians were merely practinig defence drills on the Ukranian border invoking a full scall invasion by the Russian army, and then Ukraine moaning about it! When in fact it was destined to happen anyway. You can't help but feel the poor palestinian innocent people are still innocent but controlled too much by the terrorist orgs which are in turn controlled by some very rich, well paid warmongers.

Hamas tunnels

I was very interested to see all the broadcast videos of this network of militia tunnels, complete with soldiers' bunks, weapon racks, ammunition stores, gas masks, clothes and possessions, rations packs, firing ports, concealed entrances, cooking facilities, latrines and so on.

Oooops...

My mistake.

There haven't been any.

We did see some pics of an old hospital basement that was constructed by the Israelis, with some utilities gear, with no signs of habitation, and no connecting tunnels.

Sponsored Links
Back