american style fridges

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when you fix the water pipe to the fridge is there a special connector/adapter that fits on to the cold water pipe, if so where can you get one?

Sponsored Links
Tried that, they looked at me as if i was an idiot, obviously very astute judges of character. I was hoping sombody might have a name for the required item and allow me to hold my head high as i once again enter the darker region that is Travis Perkin. I ended up buying two other thingy's that will allow me to shut off the water supply, i did'nt really need them but felt oblidged to buy somthing, mind you they were very shiny and only cost £1-68 for the pair, i'm sure they will come in handy.

A plumbers merchant is what you require, Travis Perkins are a waste of storage space. A picture of the fitting that came with the fridge would help. The one I installed for my inlaws required a washing machine fitting like this one.

p2371959_x.jpg

Salem.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back