An Excellent Idea

J

Johnmelad502

Voters want MPs to be housed in a "barracks" after they " exploited" their taxpayer-funded housing allowances, the man reviewing parliamentary expenses has said.

Clicky Thingy

Sponsored Links
Old WWI barracks would be good. With bedpacks, room inspections, log runs, pokey drill.

"publicly owned accomodation"

Yeah right, this brings to mind youth hostel type place, but really, come on, its MP's we're talking about here. It'd be like a bleedin' 5 star hotel.

and thats not all,read in the paper today that the resturants (theres loads of them)in parlament are subsidised aswell BY US THE TAXPAYER,so they get paid loads,rip us off,we pay there house hold food bill and the sods get cheap scran at work as well.........................ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH.

Sponsored Links
Hands-up who would actually like to be a politician?

I for one think it is a thankless, ugly and underpaid job.

For those of you that think it is a cushy, indulgent, easy money job, get real.

The sycophantic and narcissistic people that run our country deserve it. I would rather boil my testicles in hot oil than be a politician.

Edit: **** this read te$t1cle$. :rolleyes: There is nothing rude about the word te$t1cl£s

If that is the case, how come that there are always at least four candidates squabbling and fighting for each seat at the general elections?

If that is the case, how come that there are always at least four candidates squabbling and fighting for each seat at the general elections?
Because as noseall states, that's 'his' opinion.
I tend to agree with him but many don't and indeed many want to try and change things for the better.

Back