An update to Andy's incident

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure you all remember Andy's thrilling encounter with a car turning right from the left lane of a roundabout?

Well, I nearly bore victim to a new one this morning: turning left from the righthand lane! Some clot in a BMW X3 who seemed to think his SUV requires a two-lane turning width and has no need of indicators. A collision was only avoided because ONE of us knew how to drive.

So, I propose this: BMW should be enlisted by the government to assist with it's programme to increase the quality of people coming out of our education system.

What could happen is, every person who walks into a BMW showroom and says "I'm interested in the X3" could be given a drink laced with something to chemically castrate them, thus preventing them ever passing their genes on again.

Alternatively, they could be led to a backroom where someone hits them in the nads with a brick. I vote for that one.

Sponsored Links
Think the only reason they didn`t indicate is because they didn`t pay the extra £300 as i`m under the impression they don`t come fitted "as standard" on this particular vehicle manufacturer ;)

andrew2022 ;) , i think he means ONE of them in this scenario (himself, not the BMW driver), no reference to you!

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
andy said:
AdamW said:
A collision was only avoided because ONE of us knew how to drive.

oi!

Guilty conscience???

why should i be guilty? i was doin everything properly and i was aware that there was a car to the left of me, presumably going the same direction. you dont expect people to turn right in the left lane....

I was, indeed, saying only one of us in my scenario could drive :LOL:

Living in a town where indicator stalks are only ever used as a shoe tree for airing the chav driver's prison-white trainers, I've become pretty handy at spotting who is going to do something silly and who isn't... but this time I was obviously wrong. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back