Angela Rayner

gas112 claims Diane Abbott wasn’t the first black MP

He has yet to prove otherwise
i dont have to prove anything its all there in link that was put earlier but dont worry your only well over a century out .

Sponsored Links
I posted this some time ago. Its seems a certain demographic on this forum refuses to see what is right in front of them. It’s not about the money but the deceit that matters.
That is completely correct

Conservative supporters like you refuse to admit your massive hypocrisy.

Andydevon never piped up about Michelle Mone spaffing £200m of tax Ayers money
Andydevon never piped when govt spaffed £4.5b on bogus PPE contractd
Andydevon never piped up over Owen Paterson pocketing £500k taxpayers money
Andydevon never piped up when Johnson was given £100k to furnish his flat

Andydevon is a massive hypocrite

Oh and nobody on the left on this forum has said Angela Rayner should get away with it if found to have done something wrong.

But we all know why Conservatives are going after her: it’s a deflection

gas112 claims Diane Abbott wasn’t the first black MP

He has yet to prove otherwise a

According to Wikipedia:

Black Britons​

First black MPs:

i dont have to prove anything its all there in link that was put earlier but dont worry your only well over a century out .
The link doesn’t prove anything

Show me the exact words which state a black person was an MP over a century ago.

Gas112 should stick to plumbing, he knows FA about tax or politics

Sponsored Links
The link doesn’t prove anything

Show me the exact words which state a black person was an MP over a century ago.

Gas112 should stick to plumbing, he knows FA about tax or politics
look above

Peter McLagan (1823 – 31 August 1900)[1] was a British Liberal Party politician who sat in the House of Commons from 1865 to 1893. He was Scotland's first non-White and first Black MP.[2]

And he wasnt even the first british

According to Wikipedia:

Black Britons​

First black MPs:

First 4 are mixed race

Last 2 before Diane Abbots name werent earlier.

Scotland

Not an MP in houses of Westminster

Try reading
oh deary me you do realise scottish mps sit in westminister jesus you truly are as thick as shyte the link even mentions house of commons

Henry redhead yorke.
His father was a West Indian creole of African/British descent; his mother was a manumitted slave from Barbuda
Are you assuming the british bit was white and if so your saying 75% of his genes do not count and thus he is not black . Can see millions of black people having a slight issue with your logic

oh so your saying they were not black enough , what sort of racist are you
Since you are getting yer knickers in a twist trying childishly trying to score a point…..you need to actually get it right.

Poor gas112 is wrong

Scotland

Not an MP in houses of Westminster

Try reading
And just in case you are struggling as per usual here is a bit of help for you seeing as you dont know who runs the country , and they allow people like you the vote ..
.Act of the union
The Acts took effect on 1 May 1707. On this date, the English Parliament and the Scottish Parliament united to form the Parliament of Great Britain, based in the Palace of Westminster in London, the previous home of the English Parliament

Since you are getting yer knickers in a twist trying childishly trying to score a point…..you need to actually get it right.

Poor gas112 is wrong
no worries notch its getting very common place you making a complete ar5e of your self on a public forum

oh deary me you do realise scottish mps sit in westminister jesus you truly are as thick as shyte the link even mentions house of commons
Please show me a photo of Nicola Sturgeon in House of Commons

Sponsored Links
Back