Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Whats it to you - you do your thing and if people want to have another opinion who are you to censor their thoughts.
Yes. It doesn't make you right.

But most people look at the issue on a world scale, not just a UK one

This is my answaer.

Your answer says who you did not like. It does not say who you believed. So it does not answer the question.

I see you have no grasp of scientific method.

How did we end up talking about scientists on the Angela Rayner thread?
I think its because any threads on the subject always get shut down and locked before they have run their course. Some one seems to always get the thread locked. I wonder who it could be. :unsure:
Because spreading lies is not good

People like you then believe them
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Just because I did not believe everything I was being told by Borris
So every bit of info' about Covid, was told by Boris? Or are you saying that the only information that you listened to was the info' delivered by Boris?

Seriously?

Did you not think that the12 million other people telling you about Covid was a wee bit suspicious?

Just because I did not believe B johnson it doesn't therefore mean that I believed anyone else instead.

You are circling round the question but getting no closer.
I gave you my answer, I don't know what you want me to say. Just because I did not believe B J it doesn't therefore mean that I then went on the internet looking for something else to believe in

Just because I did not believe B J it doesn't therefore mean that I then went on the internet looking for something else to believe in
So you don't believe something but don't really know why?

So you don't believe something but don't really know why?
I told you.
The more they ramped up the fear the more I distrusted what they were telling me - the more censorship the less trust I had in the official line. All of their nudge units/ social behaviour experts, focus groups to think up wording did not work on me. the army unit monitoring the public's social media for wrong speak, next slide please all designed to ramp up fear to make the public compliant in lockdown.
The problem they then faced was they did such a good job of scaring people that they were faced with a problem of how to end it and get people out of their houses and spending money so they came up with the idea of telling people you will be safe if you wore a mask -the next problem was that they didn't have enough to go around so they said that your old pants on your face will work just as well. And now we still have people so traumatised that they are wearing mask's in the open air.

Sponsored Links
Back