Angela Rayner

I told you.
The more they ramped up the fear the more I distrusted what they were telling me - the more censorship the less trust I had in the official line. All of their nudge units/ social behaviour experts, focus groups to think up wording did not work on me. the army unit monitoring the public's social media for wrong speak, next slide please all designed to ramp up fear to make the public compliant in lockdown.
The problem they then faced was they did such a good job of scaring people that they were faced with a problem of how to end it and get people out of their houses and spending money so they came up with the idea of telling people you will be safe if you wore a mask -the next problem was that they didn't have enough to go around so they said that your old pants on your face will work just as well. And now we still have people so traumatised that they are wearing mask's in the open air.
That's a lot of words to say nothing.

Did you look at what was happening around the world at the time?

A combined worldwide strategy in action, wow who knew.

And you were clever enough, and knew enough about the virus to ignore everything?

It was obvious there was a panic, not enough information or experience, all the action taken was to create time, nothing more sinister. Of course all the information wasn't 100%, virtually everybody knew that. But people died, action was necessary.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It's usually used by those that are cleverer than us normal people.

Sponsored Links
Anyway the sun is out and i have things to do - so a tip for those asking the same question over and over- I have given you my honest full answer and any more of the same questions will just be replied with a cut and paste.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It's usually used by those that are cleverer than us normal people.
I wasn't using h8nsight tho was I - it was at the time. And I only had my government on my tv every day and it was my government giving me orders.
Any way - see you later

Sponsored Links
Anyway the sun is out and i have things to do - so a tip for those asking the same question over and over- I have given you my honest full answer and any more of the same questions will just be replied with a cut and paste.
It's the highlight of their lives to sit their in their underpants all day trying to get one over you but end up failing miserably.

blah, blah, blah.
Who did you believe regards Covid and the Covid vaccine? Simple question. Where did you get your super-plausible material from? No one is interested who you didn't believe or that you didn't believe Boris.

It's the highlight of their lives to sit their in their underpants all day trying to get one over you but end up failing miserably.
they are not allowed belts or braces as they have sharp edges

I wasn't using h8nsight tho was I - it was at the time. And I only had my government on my tv every day and it was my government giving me orders.
Any way - see you later
Send the cut and paste by all means, but you are using hindsight. Obviously if you were not, you would have had far more information at the time to be able to make such "rational" thoughts. that information wasnt available, the world was racing to work out what to do, and in the meantime it created a strategy of creating some time, whether that was right or not at the time was impossible to say, but easy afterwards. There was a WORLDWIDE panic going on, it wasn't just us in isolation.

Whether you want to admit it is hindsgight or not is up to you and you alone.

Who did you believe regards Covid and the Covid vaccine? Simple question. Where did you get your super-plausible material from? No one is interested who you didn't believe or that you didn't believe Boris.
I don't think anybody with a shred of common sense believed Boris, but the science was evolving, nobody knew what they know now. Rapid learning.

Some people are just cleverer than the rest of us.

Whats it to you - you do your thing and if people want to have another opinion who are you to censor their thoughts.
I am quite happy for people to have a different opinion

I am not happy about people deliberately spreading misinformation and lies.A good example is “climate the movie”

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility

think its because any threads on the subject always get shut down and locked before they have run their course
conspiracy theory

“Threads get closed, so it must be the people I don’t agree with”

conspiracy theory

“Threads get closed, so it must be the people I don’t agree with”
Yes, nothing to do with repeated misinformation, fake news, or conpiracy theories of course.

Whoever owns and runs this site has rules in place. Why is it always the same people involved, on threads that get locked, or posts removed I wonder (Idon't actually wonder)

The argument is actually very straight forward. She claims she was living in her own house, but that sometimes she also stayed at her husband's house as well. There is nothing wrong with that. Whether she is telling the truth is a different matter.
Married couple is only allowed to claim on one house, not one each, is what I understood.
She would have been OK if not married, then, because nobody would try to argue where she spent her time all those years ago.

Sponsored Links
Back