Angela Rayner

All of his self professed legal advice only ever sees 1 side of an issue. The very side he supports.

He can never see 2 sides of any legal case, and every case always has 2 sides, otherwise there would be no need for lawyers.

Waiting and accepting the outcome is the only thing that can be done, unless anybody here has access to the full details.

Full details anybody? Mbk ?

Nonsense. You won’t explain her story, the holes in it, the contradictions, the lack credibility etc. because her story is boll@x.

Sponsored Links
Motorbiking has made it clear that inside his head, he has found Angela guilty, and he will disregard anyone who doesn't.

Even whoever carries out an official investigation.

And yet, on an entirely different thread,

When did you decide to change your approach?

Oh. When it was a woman who is not a Tory.
What do you think her tweet means. It’s a confession that she did not follow the tax rules when she sold her “home”.

That is what the press and tax experts have jumped on.

Motorbiking has made it clear that inside his head, he has found Angela guilty, and he will disregard anyone who doesn't.

Even whoever carries out an official investigation.
Please share evidence that HMRC are investigating. Or are you trying to hoodwink us that if she is cleared/out of time on the electoral fraud investigation it magically clears her on tax evasion?

Sponsored Links
Well that’s clearly a load of boll@x.

I suspect they are shuffling paper clips pretending to investigate it again.

So, presumably you accept that the electoral offences are time-barred?

But you said the police should still investigate, in pursuit of a fraud. But a fraud requires intent. What are you suggesting her intention was? To avoid CGT? You've already stated several times that she had no idea about the CGT situation, so how could she intentionally have tried to avoid it?

So, that left me scratching my head for other ways she might have committed a fraud. And that's how I came up with the intention to fraudulently claim a council tax single person discount.

Nonsense. You won’t explain her story, the holes in it, the contradictions, the lack credibility etc. because her story is boll@x.
I don't know her full story.

Seems like it's only her, and you of course, that does.

And I'd believe her over you every time.

James Daly, Tory MP

He is the one that wrote to Manchester police pressurising them to investigate Angela Rayner.....but when asked what crime he thought she had committed, he didnt know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tory grifters you have to laugh

Last edited:
It is not the truth

Your argument is based on a strawman:

Keir Starmer isn’t pursuing it because it’s not useful to Labour winning.

I agree that Starmer needs Murdoch, but you are simply creating a false argument, because you are obsessed with making anything up to attack Starmer at any opportunity.
I don't condemn starmy for cultivating contacts, its what all recent labour leaders have done. But there will be a price for it, a deal will be done, albeit in the form of an understanding. And that is not necessary for success.

If allegations are made of a tax offence, who do you think is responsible?

You?
And now you say the Torygraph has the right to demand evidence.

We hardly need a courts system if you and your buddies are going to resolve everything

Have you found the Bra Baroness guilty as well?

If only she wasn’t a fog horn for other peoples tax affairs (like you) but is rather shy (like you) when its her tax affairs under the spotlight.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

So, presumably you accept that the electoral offences are time-barred?

But you said the police should still investigate, in pursuit of a fraud. But a fraud requires intent. What are you suggesting her intention was? To avoid CGT? You've already stated several times that she had no idea about the CGT situation, so how could she intentionally have tried to avoid it?

So, that left me scratching my head for other ways she might have committed a fraud. And that's how I came up with the intention to fraudulently claim a council tax single person discount.

I’ve said many times I have no interest in her minor election registration issues.

However if it’s an attempt to gain a benefit by deception. Perhaps avoiding Clawback or CGT then it’s different. I’ve also said her misunderstanding of the restrictions due to being married are understandable. I’ve not said that I believe the b@llox about not living together for 5 years and living at her previous address.

There are a growing list of witnesses not to mention her social media posts that contradict her story.

Had she come clean at the start. This would have been yesterday’s chip paper. But now it appears that she can’t without looking like a liar.

Police will say no possible chance of conviction and the lefties will argue it clears her name on tax evasion.

Sponsored Links
Back